Mother Teresa Catholic Primary School OSHC is a place for children to enjoy their time and encourage them to have ownership of their space. In school-age care settings, educators collaborate with children to provide play and leisure opportunities that are meaningful to children and support their wellbeing, learning and development. School-age care settings pay attention to the needs and interests of individual children within a context that promotes collaboration and active citizenship. Children in school-age care settings have choice and control over their learning as they collaborate with educators to extend their life skills and develop dispositions towards citizenship.
We are committed to:
- Providing a safe, inviting environment where each child has the opportunity to engage in a variety of interesting and stimulating activities.
- Allowing for individual strengths, interest and needs.
- Encouraging a child’s desire to grow, learn and explore the things around them.
- Supporting each child to develop confidence and self-esteem.
- Respecting and celebrating cultural diversity and individuality.
Hours of Operation
|Before School Care||7:00am – 8:00am|
|After School Care||2:45pm – 5:45pm
|Vacation care||7:00am – 5:45pm
Closed on all NT Public Holidays.
Closed for two weeks over Christmas and New Year including public holidays (no fees are charged) and 1 Day Staff PD before term 1 commences.