For enrolment at Mother Teresa Catholic Primary Schools you need to:
- Collect an enrolment package from the school or download from our website.
- Complete all the required information and return with the required forms the school office.
- Once all documents have been received by the school you will be contacted to make an appointment to come in and have an interview with the Principal.
- After your interview you will receive a correspondence from the school regarding positions available and offers.
- Once this is received a $100 deposit is required to secure your child’s position at the school. This deposit is nonrefundable, it will appear as a credit on your first invoice.
- Prior to starting school you will receive all information required to get started.