Why choose a Catholic School?
- Faith and Values based learning environment
- Welcoming, inclusive and family-orientated environment
- Strong sense of belonging and community
- Holistic Education- academic, spiritual, social, emotional, physical development
- Quality learning and teaching
- Strong respectful relationships
- Strong school and parent partnership
- Active community involvement
- Nurturing and safe environment
- Committed to social justice
- Life-long learning skills – Preparation for a life of worth, not simply a life of work
Why Mother Teresa Catholic Primary School?
Parents who have enrolled their children have chosen Mother Teresa Catholic Primary School because they believe;
Mother Teresa Catholic School teaches and lives the gospel values including; Faith, Love, Community, Compassion, Hope and Joy.
The flexible learning spaces of the school support 21st contemporary teaching and learning for today and for the future.
Technology is used to support the learning process and provide students with the skills for digital citizenship.
The school has a major focus on building a learning community for all stakeholders; students, parents, parish and the wider community.
The school is a welcoming and inclusive place and celebrates all cultural backgrounds and abilities.
The school provides a safe, nurturing environment for each child.